Avecom has a great expertise in microbial and environmental processes.
We look forward to cooperate on:
- Valorization of side streams
- Thorough optimalization of your production processes
- Research towards other applications for your current products
Together with industrial partners, Avecom has successfully executed R&D projects.
Moreover, Avecom is involved in European or Flemish R&D projects:
- Healcon, Self-healing concrete to create durable and sustainable concrete structures. EU-FP7 project, 2013-2017
- Brigit, New tailor-made biopolymers produced from lignocellulosic sugars waste for highly demanding fire-resistant applications. EU-FP7 project, 2012-2016, www.brigit-project.eu
- Shemat, Training Network for Self-Healing Materials: from Concepts to Market. EU-FP7 project, 2012-2015, www.shemat.eu
- Using hydrogeobiocells for the in-situ biological treatment of CAH (Chlorinated Aliphatic Hydrocarbons) contaminated groundwater in areas withlow hydraulic gradients. Life project, 2010-2015, www.lvm-biocells.be
- Lipoyeast. EU-FP7 project, 2008 - 2011, www.lipoyeast.ugent.be
- Application of a combined system of solvent flushing and bio-augmentation for the sanitation of a mixed VOCl pollution. IWT project, 2007-2009
- Desulfitobacterium dichloroeliminans strain DCA1. Development of a bioremediation technology for groundwater contaminated with 1,2-DCA. IWT project, 2004-2005
email@example.com ; +32 9 375 17 14
Back to: products